|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 17, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
George Brown College is delighted to invite eligible international students who wish to enroll in a degree at the University to apply for a number of its International Awards and Scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Scholarships are available to outstanding international students based on their level of academic performance. and are for a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree study at the university.
|SEE ALSO: Study in the UK: University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022|
The George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2022 are available to students based on the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must be an international students, with a valid Study Permit
- Must be able to provide records of academic excellence.
- Be registered in a full-time diploma or degree program
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA varying between 2.5 and 3.5 depending on the scholarship/award program in consideration.
- Must have participated in activities that have made a contribution to other students, their Department/School, and/or the College community.
- Tuition fee Waivers/Discounts
- Academic mentorship
- Other benefits
|SEE ALSO: University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships 2022/23|
How to Apply
To be considered for any of the George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2022, students must apply by selecting International Center Scholarships through STU-VIEW and be enrolled full-time in the program as an International Student.
If you have any questions about individual awards or the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
|⭐ Apply Next: UNSW New College Living 2023 Scholarship Program for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.