|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In STEM Programs for Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 22, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified STEM entrepreneurs for the GIST Catalyst Pitch Competition 2021/22 taking place during the Global Entrepreneurship Week.
GIST Catalyst offers young STEM entrepreneurs the opportunity to elevate their pitch and showcase their scale-up on a global stage, while receiving valuable mentorship from American entrepreneurs and academics who are leaders in the field of entrepreneurship.
Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) Pitch Competition offers participating entrepreneurs with the opportunity to increase the visibility of their scale-up and also a chance to compete for a $15,000 USD grant prize. The GIST Competition will provide a chance for innovators to showcase their startup, perfect their pitch, and get one-on-one mentorship and training from top experts.
|SEE ALSO: Savvy Prize for Impact-Driven Entrepreneurs | Win $3,000 Cash Prizes and Support|
To be eligible for the GIST Catalyst Virtual Pitch Competition 2021/22, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- All pitch videos and live pitches must be done entirely in English.
- All entries should be at the Idea or Startup stage.
- The pitching entrepreneur must be between the ages of 18 and 40 and from a GIST economy.
- Special consideration will be given to startups who address challenges through Agriculture Innovations, Clean Climate & Energy Innovations, Global Health Innovations, Water Solution Innovations.
- Also, special consideration will be given to startups whose solutions address the needs of traditionally underrepresented groups.
- Grant of up to $15,000 USD for 1st place, $12,000 for second place and $10,000 for 3rd
- Mentorship and training opportunity
- A chance to showcase innovative solutions to the GIST community as well as to investors.
|SEE ALSO: KKR Small Business Builders Grants for Entrepreneurs ($10,000 Funding Available)|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the GIST Catalyst Virtual Pitch Competition 2021/22 apply online for the competition and ensure that they provide all the requirements.
Grant of up to $15,000 USD for 1st place, $12,000 for second
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.