|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is inviting applications from international students for its scholarships to study in South Korea. The scholarship is fully-funded for successful students to pursue a Master’s, PhD and Master’s leading to PhD degree at GIST in South Korea.
Scholarship is applicable to International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply. Funding duration will be two (2) years for Master’s degree and four (4) years for PhD degree.
The GIST scholarship covers tuition assistance to all students, research assistantship to all students participating in a research project, monthly stipend, health insurance, housing and flight reimbursement to all international students.
|SEE ALSO: The Korean Government Global Korea Scholarship 2022 (Fully-Funded)|
Candidates interested for GIST International Admission Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Master’s Degree applicants must hold an Undergraduate Degree.
- PhD Degree applicants must hold a Master’s Degree.
- Candidates must hold an offer for the full-time program offered at the University.
- Eligible courses are available in undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- Applicants must have excellent academic record.
- Candidates should not hold other scholarships.
- You must enroll in the semester at which the scholarship is offered.
- Department of Chemistry.
- School of Integrated Technology.
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering.
- Department of Physics and Photon Science.
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- School of Materials Science and Engineering.
- School of Mechanical Engineering.
- School of Life Science.
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering.
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School.
All successful students will receive the following benefits of the scholarship;
- Full tuition cover
- Research assistantship to all students participating in a research project,
- Monthly stipend,
- Health insurance,
- Housing and flight reimbursement
|SEE ALSO: Korea University Graduate School Scholarships for International Students 2022|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for GIST International Scholarships 2022-2023 are to apply online and provide the following documents:
- Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1).
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma.
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript.
- Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma.
- Master’s Degree Transcript.
- Two letters of Recommendation (Form2).
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test.
- Applicant’s Passport Copy.
- Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver (Form3) (Optional).
- Certificate of English Proficiency issued by your home university (Optional).
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: Nigerian Government Scholarship Awards (NA) for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies 2022|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.