|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Africans (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 29, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from progressive African youths who want to change the world to be part of the Global Citizen Fellowship program for the 2022/23 cohort which aims at unearthing the remarkable potential of young people in South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya.
The fellowship is a paid, year-long fellowship designed to equip fellows with the skills and tools they need to thrive – not only during their time with Global Citizen, but also in any future endeavors.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: The Einstein Fellowship for Interdisciplinary Research for Young Researchers 2022|
To be eligible for the Global Citizen Fellowship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Must be a South African, Nigeria or Kenyan citizen.
- Must be aged between 21 and 25 years of age at the time of application.
- Be willing and able to commit fully to the fellowship throughout the entire duration of the program.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Global Citizen Fellowship 2022/23 are to send a two- to three-minute video answering the following questions:
- What qualities do you identify with an active citizen of the world?
- If selected, what lasting change would you like to achieve through the program?
- What specific socio-economic issues are you taking action on, and why?
|SEE ALSO: United Nations Academic Impact Millennium Fellowship 2022|
If you prefer writing, you can send a 500- to 700- word essay answering the same questions.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of your ID or passport. You can also send your application using WhatsApp by sending it to +27649363570.
|⭐ Apply Next: The University of Tokyo Fellowships for Foreign Applicants 2022 (JPY 200,000/month)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.