|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Everyone, Youths (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 24, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from qualified young postgraduate students and young professionals for the Global Leadership Challenge 2021 which aims to help emerging leaders grow in responsible leadership.
The Global Leadership Challenge (GLC) is a joint initiative of the Oxford Character Project at the University of Oxford and the St. Gallen Symposium, supported by the Lemann Foundation and the Templeton World Charity Foundation.
What to Know
GLC will convene 100 promising young leaders to address some of the most pressing challenges of our time by integrating responsible leadership and practical actions to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Integrating character education and design thinking, the challenge will equip young leaders with the values and skills needed to build a sustainable future.
- You are a student or young professional, aged between 21 and 30 years
- You have finished your undergraduate studies.
- You have already demonstrated your commitment to responsible leadership through extra-curricular activities and/or work experience.
- You are committed to investing around five half-days from 9-15 December 2021 in GLC.
|SEE ALSO: United States USIP Peace Scholar Fellowship Program 2022/2023|
- Become part of a diverse global community of young, responsible leaders
- Engage with world-renowned academics and senior business and policy leaders
- Develop action projects that address some of the most pressing global challenges using design thinking principles
- Learn to lead in a way that not only advances personal ambition but actively seeks the wider good of society
- Earn an official Certificate of Achievement
- Retain your chance to participate in a bespoke leadership mentoring from the Oxford Character Project
- Attend the 51st St. Gallen Symposium in May 2022 as Leaders of Tomorrow
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Global Leadership Challenge 2021 can send in their application either as an individual application or as a group application on or before the application deadline as the late application will not be accepted.
|⭐ Apply Next: Kaduna State Government Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship for Young Nigerians 2023 (Fully-funded)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.