|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Professionals (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
he MHCH Foundation’s Global Rural Nursing Virtual Collaboration Learning Grant (GRNVCLG) provides funding to programs that promote collaboration, learning, and global connections.
The grant opportunity is designed to foster partnerships between international nursing students and educators who collaborate on rural community health projects. Universities, or other institutions involved in nurse education, must partner with an international university, or other institution, to co-apply for this grant opportunity. These international collaborations will foster global connections and deeper research as the groups of nursing students and nurse educator(s) individually launch rural/remote healthcare community projects in their respective countries.
|SEE ALSO: World Bank Young Professionals Program for Young Graduates 2022|
The two partnered international groups can create virtual and collaborate learning environments to support their projects. This grant opportunity is for projects that focus on:
- Furthering students’ knowledge of rural/remote population health near or within their own communities.
- Improving the understanding of different cultures and the status of rural/remote healthcare around the globe.
- Sharpening virtual networking and telecommunication skills.
- Fostering ongoing global relationships and connections.
- Encouraging creative sharing of results.
- University Nursing Programs/Nursing Education Institutions partnered with another University Nursing Program/Nursing Education Institution from a separate country are eligible to apply.
- The collaboration must be led by a designated University/Institution Nurse Educators who will oversee student and program outcomes.
- Each partnered international group should involve 3rd or 4th year BSN nursing students.
- Three (3) $5,000 USD grants will be awarded. Each grant will be split between the partnered international groups.
|SEE ALSO: 8 Fellowship Programmes for Postgraduates and Professionals
Documents Required for Application
- Project Summary
- Project Narrative
- Proposed Project Budget
- Letter of Commitment
How to Apply
The partnered international groups only need to complete and submit one joint-application via the online form. All information, including letters of support, must be included with a 10-page limit document. If possible, they recommend that the application be submitted as a single PDF file.
|⭐ Apply Next: Flourish Africa 2023 N1 Billion Grant for Female Entrepreneurs (Winners receive up to N2M funding each)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.