|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Researchs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 17, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are currently invited from interested and eligible applicants for a 2 year funded MSc position at the Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology (GMIT) based in The Marine and Freshwater Research Centre (MFRC), Dublin
The MSc Postgraduate Research work is on “Improving conservation value of Corncrake sites: The contribution of various early and late cover (ELC) types and quality to invertebrate diversity and abundance”
|SEE ALSO: Yidan Prize for Education Research and Development 2022|
This MSc will measure the contribution of various ELC cover types and quality to conserve and increase invertebrate diversity and abundance.
At GMIT, students will be expected to work with the EU LIFE Atlantic Crex team across all partners to:
- Carry out invertebrate sampling
- Identification and analysis Habitat surveys and collection of data on-site characteristics
- Present results at national and international conferences
- Complete MSc Thesis
To be considered for the GMIT MSc Postgraduate Research opportunity, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must hold a BSc (honors, minimum 2:2, but 2:1 or higher is desirable) in Biology, Zoology, Environmental Science or Ecology or related discipline.
- Full clean driver’s license.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Evidence of English language proficiency
|SEE ALSO: West African Research Association Residency Fellowship 2022|
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted to the Research Office e-mail address only. Please ensure all documents are emailed as a single Word or PDF file.
Applicants should submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (to include 2 referees)
- A copy of the transcript of results and
- A one-page Personal Statement to mailto:ResearchOffice@gmit.ie
The Personal Statement should not exceed ONE page and include:
- How you meet the requirements of the position
- Why you would like to pursue this Ph.D. research programme
For further information, please email Dr. Joanne O’Brien (GMIT) Email; email@example.com, Dr. James Moran (GMIT); firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: AfWA 2023 Research scholarships for African Students|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.