|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Girls & Women, Graduates, Journalists (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 12, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified women journalists for the Global Media Monitoring Project (GMMP) WanaData Fellowship targeted at engaging African women for the Data research.
The fellowship seeks to explore the potentials of women representation in the media including key challenges, barriers and opportunities in journalism. Stories produced will further showcase the implications of possible action points that can address identified gaps.
|SEE ALSO: London School of Economics and Political Science Atlantic Fellowship 2022|
Interested applicants for the fellowship must meet the following requirements:
- Be an established female journalist or digital storyteller (such as a blogger or social media content creator) with a minimum one year track-record in journalism and reportage.
- Must be based in either Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Nigeria or South Africa.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Be affiliated with a media partner, as such you must publish/broadcast your work in mainstream media.
- Award of 6,000 USD funding
- Each fellow will receive bi-monthly training and mentorship sessions by CfA’s data analysts and trainers.
- Fellows will publish their findings with local media partners across Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Nigeria and South Africa.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Catholic Relief Services’ Fellowship Program For Global Citizens|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the GMMP WanaData Fellowship 2021 are to complete and submit an application on or before the application deadline.
|⭐ Apply Next: ADB Visiting Fellowship Program 2022 (Fully Funded)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.