|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 25, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for the International Response Scholarship at Goldsmith University o London for the 2022/2023 academic session aimed at supporting students to enroll for an undergraduate or postgraduate study in London.
Goldsmiths University is known for delivering world-leading research and excellent teaching from the heart of South East London. The school is also known for innovative academic partnerships in collaboration with higher education providers around the globe.
|SEE ALSO: University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships 2022/23|
To be considered for the Goldsmiths University of London International Response Scholarship 2022, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be holding an offer of study on an undergraduate or taught postgraduate degree at Goldsmiths.
- Have a refugee status in the UK, or have an active application for asylum in the UK.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree if applying for a master’s degree at the University.
- Must have obtained good scores from high school if applying for an undergraduate programme.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must be proficient in the use of English.
- Full tuition waiver
- Allowance of £8,825 each year
- Accommodation fee
|SEE ALSO: Goldsmiths University of London International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Goldsmiths University of London International Response Scholarship are to complete an online application form on or before the application deadline.
|⭐ Apply Next: Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.