> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Post-Graduate Programs at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: May 25, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for the International Response Scholarship at Goldsmith University o London for the 2022/2023 academic session aimed at supporting students to enroll for an undergraduate or postgraduate study in London.
Goldsmiths University is known for delivering world-leading research and excellent teaching from the heart of South East London. The school is also known for innovative academic partnerships in collaboration with higher education providers around the globe.
|SEE ALSO: University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships 2022/23|
To be considered for the Goldsmiths University of London International Response Scholarship 2022, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be holding an offer of study on an undergraduate or taught postgraduate degree at Goldsmiths.
- Have a refugee status in the UK, or have an active application for asylum in the UK.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree if applying for a master’s degree at the University.
- Must have obtained good scores from high school if applying for an undergraduate programme.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must be proficient in the use of English.
- Full tuition waiver
- Allowance of £8,825 each year
- Accommodation fee
|SEE ALSO: Goldsmiths University of London International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Goldsmiths University of London International Response Scholarship are to complete an online application form on or before the application deadline.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Copenhagen 2024 PhD Scholarships (Fully-funded)|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.