|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Girls & Women, Tech Startups (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 20, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders is designed to bring the best of Google’s expertise, products, people and technology to women-led tech startups up to Series A stage, based in Africa or building Africa-centered solutions with technology.
The program includes content and mentorship tailored to the unique needs of women founders and opportunities to network with our global women founders community.
The Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders Program aims to help women startup founders address challenges that are unique to their experience, including fundraising, hiring and building products. The program structure is the same with access to the best of Google, content and mentorship tailored to the unique needs of women founders, and opportunities to network with our global women founders community.
- Women-founded technology startups up to Series A-stage are eligible for the program.
- The Accelerator is sector-agnostic and welcomes startups leveraging machine learning (or plan to in future) from any vertical.
|SEE ALSO: MEST Africa 2023 Entrepreneurial Training Program for Tech Startups (Fully-funded)|
Benefits of Google Women Founders Africa Program
- Equity-free support: Three months of equity-free support
- Mentoring: Mentoring from 20+ Google teams
- Training: Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Strategic support: Support on company and product strategy
- Product credits: Google product credits for your tech stack
- Early access: Early access to new Google products and tools
- Access to experts: Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Technical project partnership: Partnership on advanced technology project
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: 2023 UCT GSB Solution Space/Ayoba e-Track Program for Entrepreneurs|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.