|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 25, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Applications are invited from Startups from the Middle East and North African region for a three-month program to improve the ability of startups using technology in innovative ways to solve scalable needs in the market.
The Google for Startups Programme is designed to support and mentor innovative entrepreneurs in the tech space to scale up their businesses and continue to provide innovative solutions to their communities.
Participating startups for the programme can expect detailed technical training and high-level strategic development opportunities from the technical, people, product and growth accelerator labs. In addition to a 1:1 mentorship and workshops, participants will receive deep dives from Google and industry experts in areas like machine learning, product design/UX, customer acquisition, and leadership development.
|SEE ALSO: KKR Small Business Builders Grants for Entrepreneurs ($10,000 Funding Available)|
- Three months of equity-free support.
- Early access to new Google products and tools.
- Training on design, marketing, and leadership.
- Technical project partnership.
- Personalized mentorship and technical support from Google experts and 20+ Google teams.
- Access to Google’s network of industry experts.
- Support on company and product strategy
- Google product credits for your tech stack
To be eligible for the Google for Startups Accelerator Programme 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Open to founders and leaders of technology startups within the Middle East and North Africa.
- Suited for Seed to Series A revenue generating tech startups that are headquartered in the MENA region.
- Startup founder and the appropriate team members must be available to join all program elements of their cohort if selected.
- Startups should aim to leverage AI/ML technology in their product, service or operations and/or show interest in leveraging this technology in the future.
|SEE ALSO: Tony Elumelu Foundation Women Entrepreneurship for Africa Program 2021|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the Google for Startups Accelerator Programme are to apply online and be sure to provide all the correct information required on or before the application deadline.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2021/22 TETFUND National Research Fund (NRF) Grant Cycle: Call for Concept Notes|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.