|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Africans, Startups (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 07, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from Black-founded Startups in Africa for the 2021 Google for Startups Black Founders Fund which aims at supporting early-stage Black-founded startups and startups that are benefiting the Black community on the continent.
The fund is open to all startups that meet the criteria, with priority given to Google for Startups Accelerator and Partner program alumni.
The Black Founders Fund is intended for startups with self-identifying Black leaders or companies directly supporting the Black community. The funds will be given along with mentorship support and Google platform credits to help the startups grow. Applications are encouraged from established startups based in Africa who are seeking seed-stage funding to apply.
|SEE ALSO: Victoria University of Wellington New Zealand International Student Grant|
To be eligible for the Google for Startups Black Founders Fund, startups must possess the following requirements:
- Startup must be headquartered in Africa or has a legal presence on the continent.
- Startups must create jobs, has growth potential to raise more funding and thereby making an impact.
- Directly supporting the Black community with at least one Black C-level founding member.
- Must possess compatibility with Google products.
- Applications are currently being accepted from the following countries in Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Zimbabwe.
|SEE ALSO: USAID $4 Billion Funding for African Country Programs|
How to Apply
Startups who meet the eligibility requirements for the Google for Startups Black Founders Fund 2021 are to apply online before the close of the application window.
|⭐ Apply Next: MEST Africa Challenge for Technology Startups 2022 (up to $50,000 in Funding)|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.