|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 17, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Google’s first-ever Image Equity Fellowship is a 6-month, application-based Fellowship awarded to 20 early-career image-based creators of color in the US. Selected Fellows will receive $20,000 in unrestricted funds to create an image-based project that explores and uplifts community(ies) of color with care and nuance. Fellows will receive support from Google and three industry-celebrated nonprofit partners—Aperture, For Freedoms & FREE THE WORK—in the form of dedicated mentorship, workshops, funding and publication of and press for their completed projects.
|SEE ALSO: Call for Applications: Lagos African Cluster Centre 2023 Visiting Research Fellowship Program|
The Image Equity Fellowship will consider any person who meets the following qualifications:
- Fellow must self-identify as a person of color (e.g. Black, Middle Eastern, Indigenous, Asian, and/or Latinx)
- Fellow must be at least 18 years old (at the time of application submission)
- Fellow must have a valid United States address.
- Fellow must be able to submit a W9 form
- If selected, Fellows will need to provide a W9, a US address, and bank account information.
- In addition to the $20,000 unrestricted award, selected Fellows will receive direct support and curated guidance from industry-celebrated mentors and monthly workshop programming designed to empower these artists as creatives and business people.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Legislative Mentorship Initiative (LMI) Fellowship Programme for Young Nigerians|
How to Apply
Visit Google on app.picter.com to apply
Applicants can submit from one body of work/project or multiple bodies of work/projects. They are looking for work that speaks to the creator’s commitment to storytelling and expression through photography. However, this body of work does not need to be complete; images can be from an ongoing project.
|⭐ Apply Next: Minority Africa Fellowship for African Journalists and Storytellers 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.