|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 31, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Google invites university students around the world to join the competition with Google Developer Student Clubs.The 2023 Solution Challenge mission is to solve for one or more of the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals using Google technology.
Build a solution to a local problem using Google technologies, in accordance with one or more of the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals. The Solution Challenge is open to members of Google Developer Student Clubs. Join a Google Developer Student Club (GDSC) on the GDSC community page.
IMPACT [60 points]
- Does the entry establish a clear challenge focused on one or more of the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals? Is it explained in a clear manner with specific Sustainable Development Goal targets they are looking to solve for? 
- How effectively does the solution address the challenge identified by the team? 
- Is there evidence of a next step? Does the team display a plan for future extension if they were to continue? 
- Is there evidence that the solution has been thoroughly tested with real users? 
- Is there evidence that the solution was iterated upon based on user feedback? 
|SEE ALSO: UNAOC/IOM PLURAL+ Youth Video Festival for Young People 2023|
TECHNOLOGY [40 points]
- Does the solution implement all the technical components needed to solve the challenge? 
- Has the team clearly explained what Google technology they used, why, and included guidance on how to run their code? 
- Does the video demonstration show the working solution and how a user will interact with the solution?
Does the demonstration highlight how Google’s technologies are implemented and also mention the value the technology provides the users? 
- Has the team made effective product and technical decisions for their solution? 
Please note: Each solution is evaluated on a scale of 1 to 100.
Benefits of Google Solution Challenge
- Top 50 teams: Receive mentorship from Google and other experts to improve and submit a solution for the top prize.
- Top 10 finalists: Win a 1 year subscription to Pluralsight, swag, additional customized mentoring from Google, and a feature in the Google Developers Blog and Demo Day live on YouTube.
- Top 3 winners: Win all the prizes included in the Top 10 category along with a Chromebook and a coffee chat with a Google executive.
|SEE ALSO: International Essay Contest for Young People 2023|
How to Apply
Go to Google on forms.gle to apply
- Create a Demo Video (no longer than 2 minutes).
- Submit your solution through the form below between March 17 and March 31, 2023.*
- Review the Submission Guidelines for more information.
*You can still submit a project even if you did not fill out the registration form.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: GIST Catalyst Women in Climate Pitch Competition 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.