|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Africans, Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Google has announced that applications for the second cohort of the Google for Startup Black Founders Fund for Africa are now open.
Following the success of the first cohort last year, Google will increase its commitment with an additional $1 million in funding, and support for 10 more founders this year.
This will result in a commitment of $4 million to 60 eligible black-founded startups across Africa.
|SEE ALSO: RUFORUM Young African Entrepreneurs Competition 2022|
- Early-stage startups with black founders or diverse founding teams,
- Startups that are benefiting the black community,
- Operating and headquartered in Africa,
- Startups with a diverse founding team with at least one black founding member;
- Those having a legal presence on the continent and building technology solutions for Africa and the global market;
- Those who have the growth potential to raise more funding and create jobs.
- Access to capital Up to $100K in equity-free cash will be awarded to each startup.
- We connect founders with the very best of Google’s people, products, and practices.
- At its core, the Black Founders Fund is a global initiative. Selected founders have the opportunity to connect with founders from all over the world.
|SEE ALSO: FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (AEP Digital) for Nigerian Entrepreneurs 2022|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should go to Google on gfepublic.secure.force.com to apply
|⭐ Apply Next: Idea Hatch (iHatch) 2022 Startup Incubation Program 2nd Cohort for Nigerian Entrepreneurs|
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.