|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Application is now open for the Taiwan Government International Higher Education Scholarship Program 2022/2023. The TaiwanICDF provides scholarships for higher education and has developed undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan.
International education and training has long been one of the TaiwanICDF’s core operations, among many others. Human resources development programs play a vital role in assisting partner countries achieve sustainable development, and education is a crucial mechanism for training workforces in developing countries.
The TaiwanICDF has established the Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance (TICA) with 22 partner universities, setting up an operational platform under this TICA framework to manage and improve the scholarship program. In 2022, there are 34 programs offered for TaiwanICDF Scholarship application.
|SEE ALSO: National University of Australia 2022 Scholarships|
- Applicants applying for a TaiwanICDF scholarship must meet both the general eligibility criteria (PDF) and be a national of a country on the List of Eligible Countries (PDF) for TaiwanICDF Scholarship.
- Applicants must also meet the Regulations Governing Visiting, Resident, and Permanent Residency of Aliens set by ROC (Taiwan) National Immigration Agency.
- Entitlements: The TaiwanICDF provides each scholarship recipient with a full scholarship, including return airfare, housing, tuition and credit fees, insurance, textbook costs and a monthly allowance.
- Refer here for See the breakdown of scholarship benefits.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit the documents listed below to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office in their country in addition to applying to a the TaiwanICDF partner university. Applicants must ensure that they submit accurate and complete documentation; failure to do so will result in the application not being processed.
|SEE ALSO: Rotary Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate Studies in the Netherlands|
- A photocopy of applicant’s passport or other document showing proof of nationality.
- A photocopy of applicant’s highest-level diploma and academic transcripts.
- A photocopy of applicant’s English proficiency certificate.
Please note: This means a TOEFL test score or that of another recognized English proficiency exam, or documents certifying that the applicant has graduated from a program where all courses were taught in English. Applicants who are unable to provide such proof of English proficiency due to special circumstances may be assessed for English proficiency by an ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office via interview or other forms of testing. Applicants whose official national language is English are exempt from needing to supply these documents.
- Two letters of reference.
- Any other documents specifically requested by an ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office.
|⭐ Apply Next: Technical University of Munich Scholarships 2022/23 for international Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.