|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
University of Calgary, Canada announces its Graduate Entrance Awards for students all over the world. The award is a University of Calgary graduate program scholarship established to attract and retain the best students from around the world to support the university’s vision of becoming one of the top research universities.
The award is a University of Calgary scholarships scheme is to enable excellent international students enrol for a graduate program. The university is one of the top ranking public universities in Canada. It is a centre for academic and research excellence. The Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021 is open to all graduate students around the world.
|SEE ALSO: PEO International Peace Scholarship for International Students 2022/23|
To be considered for the University of Calgary graduate program scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Graduate students applying for the Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021 must not have started their doctoral program prior to the November 1 launch of the Graduate Award Competition.
- Doctoral Recruitment scholarships adjudicated through the Entrance competition are exempt from the Award Regulation unless otherwise stated in the scholarship terms of reference.
- Candidates who are full-time registered students in the first year of a doctoral program in the Faculty of Graduate studies.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent leadership and academic potentials.
|SEE ALSO: French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme 2022 for Masters & PhD Study in France|
How to Apply
The 2021 University of Calgary graduate program scholarship Award opens November 1. You can apply using the Online scholarship application.
- Step 1: Go to the Student Centre and click the Apply for Graduate Funding button in the Financial Aid section of the home screen.
- Step 2: Select the Graduate Award Competition Application.
- Only one application is required regardless of the number of awards you are applying for.
|⭐ Apply Next: ANU Chancellor’s 2022 International Scholarship in Australia|
|ATTENTION: Digital marketing is the new oil. By just using the internet you can earn extra income to settle your urgent problems. Watch video below and CLICK HERE to start FREE training.|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.