|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Entrepreneurs, Girls & Women (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 25, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass for Women(Nigeria) is an empowerment program by Grand Africa Initiative(GAIN) in collaboration with Development Bank of Nigeria PLC (DBN).
This program is designed to equip 200 young women entrepreneurs who would be selected from across Nigeria with entrepreneurial knowledge and skills to build and scale their businesses, become employers of labour and become economically empowered.
The program includes training and mentorship in areas critical to the success of MSMEs including ideation, legal, branding, marketing, communication, accounting, modeling, staffing, structure, processes, business confidence etc.
|SEE ALSO: Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Program (YEEP) for Young Africans 2022|
- Women entrepreneurs from across Nigeria, with a business or a business idea, between 22 to 45 years of age, have a demonstrable interest in business, access to the internet, internet-enabled device, and electricity.
- Training by a faculty of experts.
- Access to mentors.
- Access to a Unique Community of like minds.
- Certificate of Participation.
- Information on how to position your business for financing facility.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 UNIDO Global Cleantech Innovation Programme for Nigerian based innovators and cleantech startups|
- Program Duration: Six weeks
- Venue: online
How to Apply
To apply, visit Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN) on grandafrica.org
|⭐ Apply Next: LEAP Africa 2023 Youth Leadership Programme for Nigerian Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.