|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 04, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
At MD, we are committed to getting every business online and helping them grow through digital marketing. As the Graphic Designer, you will be visualizing and developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites for our company and others we work with. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience. The success of any organization depends on how the company is represented through design, you will be leading companies’ growth online.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design(Any design software) and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues
- time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at once
- being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
Seniority Level: Internship
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Internship
Job Functions: Education, Training
Wish to give this a shot? Apply/Submit below and share!
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Benin Teaching Hospital 2022 Graduate Training Programme|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.