|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In for (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a platform for highly educated young African social, business and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. Our mission is to capture, inform and engage Africa’s global intellectual capital in the development of Africa.
Harambeans are African innovators who have pledged “to work together as one” to unlock the potential of Africa. Over the last decade, Harambeans has spawned a series of tech-enabled unicorns such as Andela, Flutterwave, and Yoco, which have collectively generated over 3000 jobs, raised over $700m from Google Ventures, CRE Ventures, and Accel.
African innovators interested in becoming Harambeans must submit an application to the Alliance and be interviewed by Harambeans. Candidates who make it past the interview stage are given the designation of Harambean Affiliates and invited to attend the Harambeans Bretton Woods Symposium, where they will be officially recognized as Associates of the Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance.
|SEE ALSO: 2023 Chevening Western African Manuscripts Crowdsourcing Project Fellowship|
To become Harambeans eligible candidates must be of African birth or origin; currently enrolled in a college or university or be a recent graduate, and be at the early idea stage or advanced stages of a social or business venture focused on or related to Africa.
To gain access to specific opportunities within the Alliance i.e. Fellowships, Prosperity Fund, Scholarships please refer to the specific eligibility criteria for the opportunity.
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management by the appropriate application deadline
- Fellowships and Grants from our partners
- Scholarships (Fletcher / Oxford Skoll / Yale / Oxford Pershing Square)
- Venture Capital
- The Harambean Network
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Royal Society Entrepreneur in Residence Sheme|
HBWS participants must cover the following costs:
- Flights to and from the symposium
- $50 Registration Fee: This fee will cover accommodation and meals for the 3 nights and 4 days of the HBWS XIV.
|⭐ Apply Next: H&M Foundation Global Change Award for Entrepreneurs 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.