> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Fellowships at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 05, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Radcliffe fellows are exceptional scientists, writers, scholars, public intellectuals, and artists whose work is making a difference in their professional fields and in the larger world.
The Radcliffe Fellowship Program awards 50 fellowships each academic year. Applicants may apply as individuals or in a group of two to three people working on the same project. They seek diversity along many dimensions, including discipline, career stage, race and ethnicity, country of origin, gender and sexual orientation, and ideological perspective. Although our fellows come from many different backgrounds, they are united by their demonstrated excellence, collegiality, and creativity.
|SEE ALSO: Ghent University 2023 Short Stay Research Fellowships for African Researchers|
Applicants in the humanities and social sciences must:
- Have received their doctorate (or appropriate terminal degree) in the area of their proposed project at least two years prior to their appointment as a fellow (December 2022 for the 2024-25 fellowship year).
- Have published a monograph or at least two articles in refereed journals or edited collections.
Applicants in science, engineering, and mathematics must:
- Have received their doctorate in the area of the proposed project at least two years prior to their appointment as a fellow (December 2022 for the 2024-25 fellowship year).
- Have published at least five articles in refereed journals. Most science, engineering, and math fellows have published dozens of articles.
Applicants in the creative arts must meet discipline-specific eligibility requirements, as outlined below:
Film and Video: Applicants in this discipline must have a body of independent work of significant achievement. Such work will typically have been exhibited in galleries or museums, shown in film or video festivals, or broadcast on television.
Visual Arts: Applicants in this discipline must show strong evidence of achievement, with a record of at least five years of work as a professional artist, including participation in several curated group shows and at least two professional solo exhibitions.
Fiction and Nonfiction: Applicants in these disciplines must have one of the following:
- one or more published books;
- a contract for the publication of a book-length manuscript; or
- at least three shorter works (longer than newspaper articles) published.
|SEE ALSO: SCAR 2023 Fellowship Programme for Developing Countries|
Poetry: Applicants in this discipline must have had published at least 20 poems in the last five years or published a book of poetry, and must be in the process of completing a manuscript.
Journalism: Applicants in this discipline are required to have worked professionally as a journalist for at least five years.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Playwriting: Applicants in this discipline must have a significant body of independent work in the form. This will include, most typically, plays produced or under option.
Music Composition: It is desirable, but not required, for applicants in music composition to have a PhD or DMA. Most importantly, the applicant must show strong evidence of achievement as a professional artist, with a record of recent performances.
Benefits of HRI Fellowship Program
- Fellows receive a stipend of $78,000 plus an additional $5,000 to cover project expenses. Please note that if you are a US citizen or permanent resident coming from a home institution based in the US, you can opt to have your stipend paid through your home institution or to you directly.
- Harvard Radcliffe Fellows may also be eligible to receive relocation, housing, and childcare funds to aid them in making a smooth transition to Radcliffe. Health care support is made available as needed. If fellows would like to hire Harvard undergraduate students as Research Partners, we will cover their hourly wages.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.