|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2022/23 Harvard South Africa Fellowship aimed at supporting mid-career professionals who are educationally disadvantaged to be educated.
The Fellowship program is open to South Africans who are mid-career applicants from historically marginalized or underrepresented groups, including applicants from rural areas outside urban centers. Interested mid-career applicants are encouraged to avail themselves of the opportunity.
|SEE ALSO: USIP Generation Change Fellows Program for Young Nigerians|
To be eligible for the Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must show considerable skill in their chosen career and must be an educationally disadvantaged South African mid-career professional.
- Applicants must be within the age range of 30- to- 45 years old.
- Applicants who are successful as alumni of the program are expected to remain involved after the completion of their fellowship and serve as ambassadors for the fellowship.
- General administrative funds for program management
|SEE ALSO: Reckitt Benckiser Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Programme for South Africans 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2022 are to register and access the application for the fellowship. Applicants are to complete the application on Qualtrics and upload required documents as prompted.
- Curriculum vitae
- Writing samples (Personal statements and Academic Essay)
- Letters of Recommendation
|⭐ Apply Next: ILRI 2022 PhD Graduate Fellowship for African Students|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.