|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Post Graduates, Researchers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Harvard University through the Center for African Studies is pleased to announce the Postdoctoral Research Fellowship for African-based researchers who are interested in advancing new ideas and promoting enduring knowledge.
The program offers 18-month postdoctoral fellowships with 12 months spent at the scholar’s home institution and six months spend in stipend-supported residency at Harvard University.
|SEE ALSO: University of Adelaide Research Project Scholarship 2022|
To be eligible for the Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Africa-based researchers who intend to continue/return to work in African academia.
- Must have received a PhD or equivalent doctoral-level research degree in any discipline and must hold a paid academic appointment at any African university or research institution.
- Applicants who have not yet formally received their degree must present evidence of having completed the academic requirements before commencing the Fellowship.
- Applicants must identify a Harvard faculty mentor to support research and scholarly work; additionally, they should identify a second mentor at their home institution.
- Both mentors are required to submit letters of recommendation during the application process.
- Applicants must be proficient in English language.
- Must have support from their home institutions to pursue an 18-month fellowship appointment.
- Applicants should have an academic appointment in an African university/research institution or include a letter from the institution that such an appointment is forthcoming during the fellowship period.
|SEE ALSO: Coventry University Technology Research Scholarship for Graduate Students 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Harvard University Postdoctoral Research Fellowship are to complete an online application and upload required documents as prompted.
|⭐ Apply Next: Harry Frank Guggenheim (HFG) 2023 Emerging Scholar Awards for Graduate-Student Researchers|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.