|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
International students are here invited to apply for a number of scholarships to ease their study in Germany. These scholarships are open and put in place to encourage exceptional social commitment in international activities on campus.
HAW Hamburg awards up to five scholarships per semester to international students who demonstrate exceptional social commitment in international activities on campus. The scholarships are funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
|SEE ALSO: 4WARD Graduation Scholarship for International Students to Study in USA|
You can apply for a scholarship for exceptionally committed international students if you fulfil the following criteria:
- You are an international student at HAW Hamburg (i.e. you obtained your higher education entrance qualification abroad or you have successfully completed preparatory studies at a German Studienkolleg).
- Your average grade is at least 2.5.
- You undertake volunteer work (proof required) in an international context at HAW Hamburg – for example, International Office services or events (weBuddy Programme, Welcome Week, Culture Cafe, country evenings, intercultural training sessions, Certificate of International Competencies, language tandems); student initiatives with an international angle (e.g. AIESEC, ESN); in the Students’ Union (ASTA), as a student representative in your department, or in other student bodies with an international component.
- Bachelor’s students: You’ve been studying at HAW Hamburg for at least two semesters.
- Master’s students: You’ve been studying at HAW Hamburg for at least one semester.
- You are not receiving other HAW Hamburg funding during the scholarship period.
- If your personal income exceeds €850 per month during the funding period, the scholarship amount will be reduced.
How to Apply
- Once you have gathered all the necessary documents (as directed on the official application page), please upload them to Mobility Online before the deadline. Be sure to allow yourself enough time.
- You’ll be informed about the outcome of your application within four weeks after the deadline.
|SEE ALSO: University of Sussex MBA Scholarships 2021-2022, United Kingdom|
- Summer semester: 30 March each year
- Winter semester: 30 September each year
|⭐ Apply Next: Government of Ireland 2023 Masters & PhD Scholarships for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.