|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Startups (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 23, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Do you have a deep tech startup or project that uses advanced technology to answer a societal or industrial challenge? Apply now for the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge 2022.
The Global Challenge is a renowned international startup competition organized by Hello Tomorrow since 2014. It is uniquely designed to address the needs of early-stage deep tech startups across all industries.
The Challenge gives deep tech and science-based entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for their projects, providing opportunities for equity-free funding, global visibility and connections with key players in the deep tech ecosystem. To date, previous winners and finalists have already raised more than $2 billion in funding.
|SEE ALSO: Pitch AgriHack Digital Agriculture Competition for Agritech Startups 2022 (US$45,000 Cash Prize)|
They welcome startups that:
- Are in the early-stage of development (from not yet incorporated startups up to series A or early commercialization stage)
- Are based on a new technology, a scientific discovery or a complex engineering process.
- Have a scientific validation of their claim, a proof of concept, a prototype, or are in the process of producing one.
- Have a team of at least 2 people.
- Are not a subsidiary or spin-off of an existing company.
- Foresee an economically viable application on the market within 15 years.
- Have the potential to have a strong impact on the industry targeted, and on society or the environment in general.
- Around 800 startups will be selected to receive the “Deep Tech Pioneer” global recognition and get exclusive access to:
- An international deep tech network to tap into opportunities for visibility, funding and connections.
- The Investor Day to engage in one-on-one meetings with 200+ top-tier VCs and CVCs.
- The Global Summit to interact with sector-specific and invite-only industry leaders, investors, accelerators and fellow founders.
- 60 finalists (6 finalists per track) will be selected to pitch in front of a select audience of 400 people to compete for equity-free prize money: €100K for the Grand Winner, €30K for 2nd place and €20K for 3rd place. The 10 Track Winners will also receive in-kind prizes in the form of customized coaching sessions provided by experts and personal introductions with relevant investors & potential partners and clients.
- Additional “Corporate Tracks” co-organized with their corporate partners will provide more pitching opportunities and customized prizes.
The judging takes place in 3 distinctive steps. Applicants will be informed of the progress at each step.
- Deep Tech Pioneers – The jury selects the best startups based on the quality of their online application & welcomes them to the Deep Tech Pioneers community so they can get immediate access to available benefits.
- Finalists – The jury selects around 6 Finalists per track. These Finalists will be invited to pitch during the Grand Finals at the Summit in Paris.
- Track Winners & Grand Winner – A jury made up of investors, corporates, scientists and other experts in the relevant field select the Track Winners and ultimately, the Grand Winner following their pitches at the Summit.
Evaluation Criteria of the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge 2022
Applications are reviewed by expert jury members (investors, entrepreneurs, executives, researchers and other experts in the respective field). For the Grand Finals taking place during the Global Summit, a list and profile of the jury members will be published online and made accessible to applicants prior to the event.
|SEE ALSO: Idea Hatch (iHatch) 2022 Startup Incubation Program 2nd Cohort for Nigerian Entrepreneurs|
Applications are judged according to the following criteria:
- Technological innovation: The company must develop a product/service based on a new technology, a scientific discovery or a complex engineering process.
- Impact: The company must have the potential to make a substantial long-term impact on business and/or society.
- Economic viability: The company should have well-formulated development plans, objectives and a sustainable business model.
- Team: The company must have visionary leadership with the capabilities to drive the company towards success.
During the Grand Finals at the Summit, the jury members rate and select projects based on the quality of the pitch and the complementary information provided to them about the startups after the initial selection rounds (1-page summary & pitch deck).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Hello Tomorrow on auth.hello-tomorrow.org to apply
Your application to the Global Challenge is completely free and implies no obligation or commitment. Hello Tomorrow does not claim any kind of decision, power or take any equity on projects or startups applying.
|⭐ Apply Next: NASW Peggy Girshman Idea Grant Program 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.