|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Job Vacancies for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 23, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Economy Research Analyst would be responsible for conducting detailed research and macro analysis. The candidate must be detailed oriented and demonstrate a positive attitude and enthusiasm for the role and the field of Economics.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
- Responsible for producing research reports and macroeconomic analysis.
- Frequently constructing compelling articles using a variety of sources including economic and financial or business-related news articles.
- Collaborate with the editorial team to determine writing objectives and content direction.
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking and the ability to effectively apply statistical concepts to analysis.
- Organise, interpret and present information to meet a specified brief.
- Providing key background knowledge in reports as well as strategic solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience as an Analyst or Business Writer
- Bachelor’s degree in related field including finance, economics, mathematics or statistics
- Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Benefits of Working With Us
- Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria
- Healthcare benefits
- Competitive salary
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Wish to give this a shot? Apply/Submit below and share!
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: Trust Machine Remote Copywriter Opportunity 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.