|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Entrepreneurship Prizes for Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 08, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Global Change Award is an innovation challenge that aims to find, support and scale disruptive ideas that can protect our planet and turn the fashion and textile industry into a planet positive one. They are looking for bright minds that can transform fashion and change the way it is seen, worn, and made.
For 2023, the GCA is turning it up a notch. They are updating their scope to cover more ground, raise the bar on innovation and help shift the industry into a planet positive one.
The winning ideas should fall into one of three categories:
- Regenerate – solutions towards planet positive effects
- Repurpose – solutions towards circularity
- Reimagine – solutions we have not even thought about yet
|SEE ALSO: IFA/UM6P Africa AgTech Startup Showcase for African Entrepreneurs 2023|
- Open to any individual and groups of up to four people over 18 years of age anywhere in the world.
- It is also open for institutions, organizations and social businesses, as well as for joint ventures, consortiums and other types of partnerships.
- Your entry must be in English and all communication including the GCA Impact Accelerator will be in English.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
Five winning teams share a grant of 1 million euros and venture into the year-long GCA Impact Accelerator programme which includes invaluable coaching and support from the H&M Foundation and our partners Accenture, KTH Royal Institute of Technology and The Mills Fabrica.
- Accenture – Business & Technology Readiness. Accenture offers GCA winners support with business and technology readiness, while also providing access to a large network of experts. The global professional services firm has extensive experience in bringing innovations to market at speed, and also helps our winners articulate their multidimensional value, which is particularly valuable for early-stage start-ups.
- KTH – Innovation Readiness: KTH Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, offers GCA winners science and technology legacy, a framework for innovation development and guidance in key commercialisation areas.
- The Mills Fabrica – Industry Access & Investor Readiness: The Mills Fabrica bridges the gap between innovators and industry players through their incubator programme, impact fund and innovation spaces. They provide the winners with investment readiness and peer portfolio synergies as well as industry exposure, ecosystem network and collaboration opportunities.
After the year is up, you will join the GCA Alumni and become an essential part in a network of brilliant minOthuke VenoOthukeds that collaborate to develop disruptive solutions to some of the world’s most complex challenges.
|SEE ALSO: Telecel Group ASIP Accelerator Program for African Entrepreneurs 2022|
Neither H&M Foundation nor H&M Group take any equity or intellectual property rights in the innovations as the aim is to benefit the entire industry.
- Application period: They are open for applications between 20 October, 2022 – 8 December, 2022. Make sure to apply in time!
- Screening: The screening period stretches from January to March, 2023. The screening is done together with a broad network of industry experts and partners. The five winners will be notified in March.
- Announcement: The winners are announced publicly on 8 June, 2023 at an Award Ceremony in Stockholm.
- Innovation Accelerator: The year-long GCA Impact Accelerator programme commences in June, 2023.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: GoGettaz Agripreneur Prize Competition for African Entrepreneurs 2023 (up to $50,000)|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.