|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Zuyd University of Applied Sciences in collaboration with the Dutch government is pleased to announce the Holland-Zuyd Excellence Award for non-EU students to enrol for a bachelor or master’s study in Holland for the 2022/23 academic session.
The Holland scholarship is a combination scholarship offering a higher scholarship amount in the first year in comparison to the Zuyd Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship is awarded in the form of a Holland Scholarship amount of € 5000 in the first year and a Zuyd Excellence Scholarship for the remaining years of study.
|SEE ALSO: NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences Scholarships 2022 for Non-EU/EEA Students|
To be considered for the Holland-Zuyd Excellence Scholarship 2022-2023, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be classed as a non-EU student for fee-paying purpose.
- Applicants must have been offered admission to study an eligible course at the University.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must demonstrate English proficiency.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at Zuyd University of Applied Sciences.
- Applicants must not have previously obtained a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Holland-Zuyd Excellence Scholarship 2022 are to complete an application form and send it with all the required accompanying documents to email@example.com by the application deadline.
|SEE ALSO: GIST International Fully-funded Admission Scholarships 2022-2023|
- A completed and signed Holland-Zuyd Excellence Scholarship Application Form.
- A personal letter of motivation for wanting to study at Zuyd University of Applied Sciences.
- One letter of reference by e.g. a lecturer or a mentor of your current educational institution.
- Your curriculum vitae (resume).
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Sussex Business School International Masters Scholarship 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.