|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Free Online Courses for Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 11, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Learn the Google way: start a free course to discover what it takes to start and run a successful business online. You’ll also learn how to build a digital presence, use e-commerce, keep a business safe from hackers, and get noticed locally.
The Google Digital Skills for Africa was launched to help you brush up your digital skills to grow your business, your career, or just your confidence. The everyday experts at The Digital Skills for Africa will help you succeed online. Anyone can benefit, regardless of their skill level, goals or background.
Title: Modules: 7
What you will learn
– Business strategy: Learn how to define and track clear goals, segment audiences and analyse data to help improve your online marketing efforts.
– Analytics and data insights: In this introduction to Analytics, we’ll show you how to collect and analyse user data and turn it into actionable insights.
– Display advertising: Get noticed online by identifying the right audiences, ad networks and strategies for your display ads.
– E-commerce: All the strategies and tools you need to build an online store, sell effectively online and optimise the user experience.
– SEM: In this introduction to Google Ads, learn about the different research tools available, plus how to choose keywords and optimise campaigns for a better return.
– SEO: Understand the differences between organic and paid search, learn how to develop the most effective SEO plan and optimise web pages so that users can find content easier.
– Social media: Find out how to identify the right social network sites, create great content users will love and measure your success.
How to register
To register for this free course, follow the register buttons below.
Visit the official link for further information. See below for deadline, others.
I’m your opportunity plug??. Follow me for updates on latest opportunities and deadline reminders.
— Latest Opportunities (@AncestorAce) January 11, 2021
|⭐ Apply Next: Harvard University Free Course – Introduction to Accounting and Financial Statements|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.