|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Professionals (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 14, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Humphrey Program brings young and mid-career professionals from designated countries to the United States for a year of non-degree graduate-level study, leadership development, and professional collaboration with U.S. counterparts. Applications are currently invited from eligible candidates worldwide for the 2022/2023 edition of the program.
As a non-degree program, the Fellowship offers valuable opportunities for professional development through selected university courses, attending conferences, networking, and practical work experiences.
In 26 countries, the Humphrey Fellowship Program is administered by a Binational Fulbright Commission. In all other participating countries, the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy is charged with the operation of the Program.
|SEE ALSO: Zoological Society of London EDGE of Existence Fellowships for African Countries 2022|
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- An undergraduate (first university or Bachelor’s) degree
- A minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience
- Limited or no prior experience in the United States
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- A record of public service in the community
- English language ability
To find out if citizens of your country/region are eligible to participate in the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program, click on your region. If your country/region appears on the list, you are eligible to apply.
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Europe and Eurasia
- Middle East and North Africa
- East Asia and Pacific
- South and Central Asia
- Western Hemisphere
Generally, programs that are eligible for the Humphrey Fellowship Program are grouped as follows;
Human and Institutional Development
- Economic Development
- Finance and Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
Rights and Freedoms
- International Religious Freedom
- Law and Human Rights
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Natural Resources, Environmental and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Pfizer Breakthrough Fellowship and Internship Programs|
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Policy and Management
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
The Fellowship provides for:
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- A book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Program and domestic travel to required program events);
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
How to Apply
To access the Humphrey Fellowship application and learn more about applying, please contact the U.S. Embassy (Public Affairs Section) or Binational Fulbright Commission in your country. For contact information and embassy addresses, please see participating countries by region.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: ICGEB Arturo Falaschi PhD Fellowships 2023|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.