|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Job Vacancies for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 20, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
The successful candidate will among others do the following:
- Strategic HR management through sound acquisition, proper utilization, result oriented training / development, attractive / retentive motivational strategies and painless separation of staff.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems and safety programmes. These activities should be competitive to what obtains in similar organization if not better.
- Advise management on H.R. organizational policy matters and recommend needed changes where necessary
- Ten years cognate experience with at least 5 of it at managerial level
- Professionally certified by the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria or CIPD, England with good knowledge of Nigerian labour and employment laws.
- A Higher National Diploma or first Degree in the Humanities is a must. A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Personnel Management, Industrial and Labour Relations or related field would be required.
- Ability to be involved in strategic plan and implementation
- Proven integrity; High level of presentation skills; Willingness to learn and ability to work as a team player;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Power point, Word, Excel, etc.
- Flexible, not easily provoked, sociable and always hungry for and delivering timely results
Application Closing Date: 20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter, attaching their typed CV and photocopies of their credentials to “The General Secretary / CEO” in writing Or apply through this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
All applicants must click the link below to fill the “Application form” that must be submitted along with the applicant’s CV and other relevant documents.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
NOTICE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.