|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Job Vacancies for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 20, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
The successful candidate will among others do the following:
- Assist in some strategic HR management such as staff acquisition, proper utilization, onboarding and orientation, result oriented training / development, and so on.
- Ensure productive administration and management of the Society’s insurance policies as it relates to its assets and properties.
- Ensure implementation of training schedules and monitor staff post training presentations
- Manage pension, health and other related Employee Assistance Programmes of the Society etc
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience. Professionally certified by the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria or CIPD, England with good knowledge of Nigerian labour and employment laws are major criteria to occupy this position.
- A Higher National Diploma or first Degree in the Humanities is a must. Post graduate degree in Business Administration, Personnel Management, Industrial and Labour Relations or related field would be of advantage.
- Proven Christian experience and proven integrity; Good presentation skill; Willingness to learn and ability to work as a team player; Good working knowledge of Microsoft Power point, Word, Excel, etc. Flexible, not easily provoked, sociable and always hungry for and delivering timely results.
- Applicants must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christian with good testimonies of turning point experiences
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter, attaching their typed CV and photocopies of their credentials to “The General Secretary / CEO” in writing Or apply through this e-mail address: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
All applicants must click the link below to fill the “Application form” that must be submitted along with the applicant’s CV and other relevant documents.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.