|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Researchers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 29, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
CIPHER is pleased to announce the opening of application for the 2021/22 IAS Grant Programme for early-stage investigators to address the research gaps in paediatric and adolescent HIV in resource-limited settings.
The Grant provides a unique opportunity designed to give investigators the experience they need to compete for larger funding. The grants are resulting in personal and career development, capacity building as well as research that informs policies and programmes.
Since 2013, CIPHER Grantees have been addressing key clinical and operational research gaps in paediatric and adolescent HIV. The CIPHER Grant Programme directly supports the development of early-stage investigators, awarding up to US$150,000 for up to two years to address research gaps in paediatric and adolescent HIV in resource-limited settings. The aim of the grant is to attract early-stage investigators from inside and outside the field of HIV research to address critical research questions while providing a unique opportunity for professional development.
|SEE ALSO: CIFAR Azriel Global Scholars Program 2021/2022 for Early Career Researchers|
To be eligible for the IAS CIPHER Grant Programme 2021, applicants must meet the following:
- Must be early-stage investigators interested in addressing clinical and operational research gaps in paediatric and adolescent HIV.
- The applicant must be the Principal Investigator (PI) who must have obtained a terminal research degree less than 10 years before the application deadline.
- The PI must serve for the first time as primary PI.
- PI must be a clinical/research trainee at an academic institute or an institute whose primary mission is research.
- Have a faculty or comparable position or an established position at an organization with adequate research infrastructure to undertake the proposed research activities.
- The research project should demonstrate the potential to contribute to the optimization of HIC diagnosis, treatment and care for infants and children affected by HIV in resource-limited settings.
- PI must choose a mentor with relevant expertise in paediatric HIC research.
- Budget should reflect that at least 80% of the direct grant expenses will be spent in LMICs.
|SEE ALSO: MINES ParisTech-CEMEF Research Fellowships in France 2021/2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the IAS CIPHER Grant Programme 2021 are to complete the online application and provide the necessary documents. Applications are to be completed before the close of the application window.
|⭐ Apply Next: NASW Peggy Girshman Idea Grant Program 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.