|👤 For (Open to): Entrepreneurs, Startups|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 02, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Trainings and Workshops|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Trainings and Workshops|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
Lagos SME Bootcamp is a non-profit initiative that was borne out of the vision to ensure the actualization of the immense potential the SME space holds in driving significant economic growth. First Ibadan edition in collaboration with Piggyvest and UI-Reconnect Alumni group.
Why you should attend the event
Experienced Speakers: We consistently bring experienced speakers who share the best of both worlds of entrepreneurship with our audiences.
Best Experience: Come have the best experience in learning new tricks, tools and technics in improving or starting your business.
Networking: Get the opportunity to meet, mingle and learn from other attendees, speakers and organizers to grow your network.
Modern Venue: We invest in getting the best venue that gives a 360-degrees view, peaceful ambience so attendess don’t get distracted by “noise”.
New People: Meet different people from different business verticals and thought processes helping you improve your mindset and business goals.
Soft Capital: Come prepared with your business pitches for instant soft funding powered by Piggyvest.
|SEE ALSO: World Bank Group/IFC/MIGA Young Professionals Program 2021/2022|
Speakers at the event
- Hon. Akin Alabi, Politician, Author, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist.
- Hon. Seun Fakorede, Ex-Commissioner for Youth and Sports, Oyo State
- Joshua Chibueze, Co-founder & CMO, Piggyvest
- Edememe Oladiji, Senior Tax Manager, KPMG
- Gbenga Totoyi, Group Head, HR, Chi Plc
- Temitope Runsewe, MD, Dutum Group
- Tobi Olorundero, Founder, Mosron Communications and #NGWomeninPR
- Adegoke Pamilerin, Social Media Influencer and Entrepreneur
- Dr. Adeolu ‘Dele, Gen. Mgr, Sprinte Media Company
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Programme For Young Leaders|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|