|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Grants & Fundings at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 16, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
iHatch is a 5-month free intensive incubation program designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs refine their business ideas through a series of coaching, lectures, and boot camps, to generate viable and scalable business models. The incubation programme will focus on the youths, innovation, entrepreneurship, and technology.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
|SEE ALSO: FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (AEP Digital) for Nigerian Entrepreneurs 2022|
- Individuals/groups with an innovative business plan with product or prototype that will help in developing the Nigerian economy.
- Individuals/group willing to establish a legal company and begin business operations in Nigeria
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- SECTOR: All sectors (Education Technology (EdTech)
Agricultural Technology (AgriTech)
Health Technology (HealthTech)
Financial Technology (FinTech)
Government Technology (GovTech))
Aim and Benefits
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between the startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates.
|SEE ALSO: Pitch AgriHack Digital Agriculture Competition for Agritech Startups 2022 (US$45,000 Cash Prize)|
- Free offline/online interactive trainings
- Free co-working space at NCAIR, Abuja
- Mentorship sessions with tech specialists
- Networking Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
How to Apply
Go to Nigerian Digital Innovation (ONDI) on accounts.google.com to apply
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.