|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 31, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
You are hereby invited to apply for Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) Design programmes as IED Barcelona launches the IED Design Talent Scholarship Contest 2021 – an opportunity to access the university level courses it offers.
This scholarship is highly competitive and applicable for international students who wish to enrol in degree program. The call is aimed at all those young people who demonstrate special creative talent and a clear potential for design studies.
IED Barcelona Talent Scholarship Contest is highly competitive. A jury formed by experts from each area will be charged with evaluating the work submitted according to their originality, quality and presentation (The International Education Network based in Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management & Design Strategies).
To be considered for the IED Design Talent Scholarship Contest for Undergraduate Students – 2021, candidates must meet the program requirements listed below.
- Candidates from any Nationality are eligible.
- Participation is strictly reserved for candidates attending a high school diploma, vocational training, or the final year or the equivalent of a high school diploma.
- All international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The aspirant needs to be no more than 26 years old.
- For studying at the University, all international seekers must have to submit the evidence that their English and Spanish language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
The IED Design Talent Scholarships constitute attractive financial assistance to enable talented young people to achieve their educational objectives in the following degrees:
- Undergraduate Degree in Fashion Design (Spanish)
- Undergraduate Degree in Product Design (Spanish)
- Undergraduate Degree in Interior Design (Spanish)
- Undergraduate Degree in Graphic Design (Spanish)
- Undergraduate Degree in Transportation Design (Spanish)
- Undergraduate Degree in Graphic Design
- Undergraduate Degree in Product Design
- Undergraduate Degree in Transportation Design
- Undergraduate Degree in Interior Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Communication
- BA (Hons) in Business Design
- IED Diploma in Fashion Marketing and Communication
The benefits of the Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) Talent Scholarship Contest for Undergraduate Students – 2021 includes:
- 100% tuition fee waiver for the academic session 2021/2022 at the Istituto Europeo di Design.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to take the following steps:
- Download the rules of the call.
- Choose the programme for which you want to submit your scholarship application.
- Fill in the form that you will find below. Remember to attach all the documents requested.
- Send us your proposal between 15th January and 31st March 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
- Register for the scholarship in the following form.
- High school degree certificate.
- Transcripts of the current school.
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested).
- Post-secondary transcript.
- Statement of purpose.
- Official test scores.
- Three letters of reference.
- Resume/curriculum vitae.
|⭐ Apply Next: Study In UK: 2022 University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship For International Students|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.