|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 22, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
TSAP is an intensive 5 months program for young Engineering graduates to grow their careers in the largest independent tower company in Nigeria.
The program aims to impart participants with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to build, maintain and efficiently operate our network of sites across Nigeria.
Participants in the program will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through intensive classroom training facilitated by our In-House Faculty, extensive e-learning on our IHS Academy platform, and on-the-job training with Engineering leaders, managers, and teams.
|SEE ALSO: SAP Young Professionals Program at South Africa 2022
We are fully committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from women who would
like to pursue and advance their careers in Engineering.
- At the minimum, you will possess a Second- Class Lower Bachelor’s degree or an Upper Credit in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics (with Electronics concentration), Telecommunications Engineering.
- You must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Not more than 3 years of work experience (including NYSC)
- You will be required to demonstrate your ability to build and grow your Engineering career through solid verbal, numeric, critical
reasoning, and logical thinking skills.
- We believe that you are the future of our Engineering leadership, so you will also have to demonstrate potential to attain greater and higher levels of responsibility through actions and decisions that are aligned with our core values: Be Bold, Customer Focus, Innovation, and Integrity.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: RCL Food Management Trainee Programme for Young Graduates 2022
How to Apply
To apply, go to IHS Towers on select.alldayhr.com to apply
At IHS Towers, we are building and sustaining the infrastructure that’s powering digital connectivity across emerging markets. If you would like to join us on this exciting and transformative journey as a talented early-career engineer, please apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the link below
|⭐ Apply Next: Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.