|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Researchs for Researchers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 14, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Applications are invited from early career researchers for the IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program (YSSP). The program offers a training session for PhD students undertaking a scientific project related to the research agenda of IIASA.
The summer program at IIASA will hosts up to 50 doctoral students from around the world offering incredibly dynamic and creative research environment that allows early career researchers to thrive and launch their career in their chosen fields.
|SEE ALSO: Georg Forster Research Award in Germany for Researchers in Developing Countries|
What to Know
The International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) is an independent, international research institute with National Member Organizations in Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe. IIASA in other to address issues too large or complex to be solved by a single country or academic discipline has put together the Young Scientists Summer Program to train and equip young scientists in the field of applied systems analysis. Such challenges as climate change, biodiversity, energy security, and sustainable development, must be solved by international cooperation.
- Access to a global research network of over 3,500 scholars.
- Working alongside pioneering researchers from around 50 countries.
- Conduct your own mentored research related to your PhD and the interdisciplinary IIASA research Agenda – culminating in a publishable paper.
- Live in Vienna.
- Enjoy the vibrant social life that comes with being part of the YSSP.
|SEE ALSO: CIFAR Azriel Global Scholars Program 2021/2022 for Early Career Researchers|
To be eligible for the Young Scientists Summer Program, applicants must:
- Be enrolled in a doctoral program at a recognized university.
- Be performing research in areas related to applied systems analysis.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program are to submit an online application on or before the application deadline.
|⭐ Apply Next: EPFL School of Life Sciences Summer Research Program 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.