|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 17, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from young Afro-descendant or Indigenous leaders to apply for the Ilia Calderon Scholarship 2022 to attend the One Young World Summit in Tokyo, Japan. Interested applicants for the scholarship are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to attend the Summit.
The One World scholarship will select and fund candidates who are leading innovative initiatives in their locality to attend the Summit in Japan.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Anonymous Hope Fund 2022|
To be eligible for the Ilia Calderon Scholarship 2022 to attend the One young Summit applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be aged between 18-30 years at the time of the One Young World Summit 2022 which takes place in Tokyo from 16-19 May 2022.
- Demonstrate commitment and potential benefits for the communities or territories to which they belong.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Possess a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas.
- Demonstrate motivation to participate in One Young World.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Cost of travel to and from Tokyo (economy class).
- Domestic travel costs to airport to take the international fight (economy class).
- Visa costs (if applicable)
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Catering to include breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Translation services from English to Spanish in the plenary sessions, welcome and closing event.
|SEE ALSO: Future Leaders in Tech Scholarship 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Ilia Calderon Scholarship 2022 are to apply online on or before the application deadline.
|⭐ Apply Next: Open Doors 2023 Russian Scholarship Project for Postgraduate Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.