|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 21, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Imperial College Business School is pleased to announce the Global Leadership Scholarship and awards available for September 2022 entry. International students are welcome to apply
BI Global Leadership Scholarship is available to MSc International Management applicants demonstrating an outstanding track record of leadership and/or outstanding leadership potential, a focused career plan and a strong overall application.
|SEE ALSO: Danish Government Masters Scholarships at University of Copenhagen|
- To be considered for this scholarship, you must display leadership qualities and exceptional career potential in your application.
- Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability and passion to become a visionary business leader.
- Eligible programmes: MSc International Management.
- A strong track record of leadership – this may include during your studies, work experience and internships, and/or within your community
- Outstanding future leadership potential
- The overall strength of your application and interview performance, including a good academic background, good GMAT performance, a strong CV and a well-researched career plan
- Your academic and/or professional references
|SEE ALSO: The University of Hawai’i Postgraduate Scholarships in USA|
How to Apply
- Candidates are first to submit an MSc International Management application before the deadline.
- Successful applicants will be invited to apply for the
- If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to submit a video assessment. In the three-minute video response, you will be asked to describe the time when you had most impact as a leader.
|⭐ Apply Next: Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.