|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 16, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
IMUN is recruiting Campus Ambassador Interns from different schools & universities with exciting benefits like IMUN Official Certificate recognised by the United Nations, Letter of Recommendation & Appreciation, sponsored trips to the next IMUN conferences, Incentives etc.
Details of the Internship:
- There is NO FEE to Intern at IMUN, that means it is free of cost. IMUN will pay you as per your performance.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Promote IMUN Online Conferences among your peers as well as in different schools/universities & get registrations
- Inform them about International Model United Nations conferences & How MUNs play an important role in learning different essentials skills like Negotiation, Diplomacy, Leadership, etc.
- Be a Brand Ambassador of International MUN and promote on social media as well as through different channels.
- Assist in driving registrations for IMUN online conference.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 United Nation’s Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Internship|
Benefits of Internship
- IMUN Certificate of Internship is Officially recognised by the United Nations and the Australian Embassy.
- Letter of Recommendation & Appreciation will be provided.
- IMUN invites its Top Ambassador Interns on sponsored trips to different IMUN conferences in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines etc. along with other exciting benefits. Watch IMUN’s Top Ambassador, Fathia Fairuza’s Testimonial Video at IMUN Malaysia.
For any query, please email at email@example.com.
|⭐ Apply Next: Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF) 2022 Graduate Internship|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.