|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 30, 2023 - Apr 06, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
KNB (Kemitraan Negara Berkembang) Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship provided by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia, for international students from developing countries who desire to pursue their bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree in Indonesian universities. This scholarship program offers the chance to learn and experience life in the middle of Indonesian culture. Therefore, international students will obtain both educational scholarship and a deeper cultural understanding of Indonesia.
|SEE ALSO: Government of Brunei Darussalam 2023-2024 Scholarships for International Students|
- The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 25 years old.
- Hold a High School degree (please provide the scanned degree certi?cate and academic transcripts in English). Please be advised that bachelor degree holder is not eligible to apply for the bachelor Degree scholarship.
- Have the English Proficiency Test Score as follows: IBT TOEFL of 80, IELTS of 6.0, TOEIC of 700 (the certi?cate must be obtained within the last 2 Years).
- Provide the recommendation letter to apply for the KNB scholarship from the Indonesian Embassy or the Indonesian Consulate General.
- Provide recommendation letter to apply for the KNB scholarship from The employer/immediate supervisor.
- Provide Academic Recommendation Letter from previous schools.
- Prove of citizenship (O?cial Passport or Personal ID).
- Complete the online application form in http://knb.kemdikbud.go.id
Benefits of KNB Undergraduate Scholarship
The KNB Scholarship covers:
- Settlement allowance;
- Living allowance;
- Book allowance;
- Research Allowance;
- Health insurance;
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class).
Duration of Scholarship:
- Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program: Maximum 12 months
- Master Program: Maximum 24 months (4 semester)
- Bachelor Program: Maximum 48 months (8 semester)
- PhD Program: Maximum 36 months
|SEE ALSO: Edinburgh Napier University 2023 West Africa Scholarship for Undergraduate and Masters Students|
Documents Required for Application
- A Scan Copy of Passport ID Page/Citizenship ID;
- A Scan Copy of Academic/Degree Sertificate(s) (High School);
- A Scan Copy of Academic Transcript(s) (High School);
- A Letter of Recommendation from an Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General of Indonesia;
- A Letter of Recommendation from the Employer/Immediate Supervisor
- A Letter of Academic Recommendation from previous schools;
- A Certificate of English Proficiency Test (IBT TOEFL of 80 / IELTS of 6.0 / TOEIC of 700).
How to Apply
Go to Indonesian Government Scholarship on knb.kemdikbud.go.id to apply
- Download the KNB Scholarship Offering Letter from the KNB Scholarship website.
- Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy or Indonesian Consulate to acquire the recommendation letter. For more information about address, phone number, e-mail or website indonesian embassy in your country, you can check from this link : https://kemlu.go.id/portal/en/kedutaan
- Complete the online application process.
- Selection process.
- The Selection Results will be broadcasted online through the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Commonwealth Distance-Learning Scholarships 2023/2024 for Developing Countries|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.