|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Organizations (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 04, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
The GSF Impact@Scale Labs aims to guide and support education organizations to expand their impact through scaling. At Impact@Scale Labs, we are seeking solutions that tackle the learning loss experienced by ECE, primary and secondary students in middle- and low-income countries.
When the pandemic hit us two years ago, it exacerbated challenges for global education. 1.7 billion (95%) children around the world were temporarily out of school, negatively impacting their learning and overall well-being. Therefore, we invite diverse applications that target students from ECE to secondary education.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Anonymous Hope Fund 2022|
To apply for the Impact@Scale Labs, you need to meet the eligibility criteria. Check your eligibility
Participating organizations of Impact@Scale Labs will get:
- Flexible implementation funding and support: Participants will receive up to $100,000 of which some are flexible. In addition, participants will receive 1-5 months of tailor-made guidance and support to build their scale and evidence strategies.
- An evidence-based iterative approach: Teams will learn iterative methodologies and build a strategy to embed more evidence-based decision-making.
- Co-creation and shared ownership: Teams will be supported to identify and build connections with key stakeholders including government to support their innovations to scale.
- Scale via the GSF network: Teams will be given the opportunity to engage with the global GSF member base and build partnerships for scale.
At the end of the programme, participants organizations can achieve the following
- Strong monitoring and evaluation mechanism to guide evidence-based decision making
- Solid foundation for scalable innovation including tested and evidence-driven strategy, vision and goals and scaling mindset
- Network to support scale, which will continue to grow with GSF membership
|SEE ALSO: IMU-Simons African Fellowship Program in Mathematical Research 2022|
- Your solution could be a new product or technology, a new service, a new process, or even a change in approach or concept
- Work to mitigate COVID19 learning loss faced by children through either
a) improving teacher effectiveness; b) improving learner preparedness; or
c) introducing a more effective use of technology
- Target either students or teachers as primary users
- Be at the post proof of concept stage
- Be a GSF member or be willing to become one
- Operate in one of our eligible countries
- Able to commit a project leader and internal M&E partner
- Willing to commit an external M&E partner
- Be a school, school network or intermediary organization working with ECE, primary or secondary students
How to Apply
For more details, download the application pack now.
Start Your Application Process
|⭐ Apply Next: Google Startups Black Founders Fund for African Entrepreneurs 2022|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.