|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Are you an international student wishing to study in the United States of America? then apply for the International Ambassador Scholarships at University of Kentucky which will provide funding for first year students at the university.
University of Kentucky is a top research institution ranked among the best public universities in the United States of America and is located in one of the safest cities.
|SEE ALSO: Yale Young African Scholars Programme in the United States 2022|
To be considered for the International Ambassador Scholarships at University of Kentucky, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Must be an international undergraduate freshman or transfer student on an F-1 visa.
- Must have obtained relevant qualifications for admission into the University of Kentucky.
- Demonstrate excellent academic potentials.
- Be proficient in written and spoken English.
|SEE ALSO: International Entrance Awards at York University in Canada 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the International Ambassador Scholarships at University of Kentucky 2022 are to complete an online application form which include the following:
- Name and date of birth as it appears in your passport.
- Student ID number.
- One-page essay describing how you could serve as a student ambassador to the university, plus any experiences you have in leadership & volunteerism.
- One letter of recommendation.
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: Nigerian Government Scholarship Awards (NA) for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies 2022|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.