|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 17, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2022 International Breweries Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program which aim is to fast-track the careers of the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start.
International Breweries – We can only grow at the pace of our talent. This program will prepare you for a fast-track career at AB InBev. It’s part of our drive to recruit, develop & retain people better than ourselves. You’ll need to be ambitious, curious, bold and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Customer Support Internship at General Electric (GE)|
- Qualified student of a Bachelor’s degree (STEM discipline preferred), and/or studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous.
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 65% and above at university
- By Program start, completed Bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
- Geographical mobility – you may be required to move to different locations during the 12-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required)
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements
|SEE ALSO: 2022 British American Tobacco Global Graduate Programme for West Africans|
How to Apply
Applications are accepted online only. Interested and eligible candidates should: Click here to Apply.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
|⭐ Apply Next: Sterling Bank Graduate Development Program 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.