|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 24, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are currently being accepted at Hawaii Pacific University for scholarship opportunities available for the next academic session. HPU offers competitive merit scholarships of up to 50% of tuition in addition to a variety of other external scholarships students can apply for.
International undergraduate freshman and transfer applicants are considered for academic merit scholarships at the time of admission based on academic abilities.
- The academic merit scholarship is open to international students from all nationalities
- To determine specific scholarship eligibility, please complete an application for undergraduate admission.
|SEE ALSO: Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2021/2022 | Stipend Available|
- Merit scholarships awarded to cover up to 50% of tuition
- Academic merit scholarships are applied towards tuition.
- Awardees can also apply to other scholarships listed on the international students’ page
How to apply
To be awarded the HPU academic merit scholarship, interested students will have to complete an application for undergraduate admission. No separate scholarship application is required. Students will be notified, at the time of admission, whether or not an academic merit scholarship has been awarded.
|⭐ Apply Next: UNSW New College Living 2023 Scholarship Program for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.