|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 02, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Are you a young economist interested in acquiring hands-on exposure to a cross-section of International Monetary Fund (IMF) work and an opportunity to apply your research and analytical skills? Then the International Monetary Fund Economist Program is for you.
The Economist Program offers participants a well-rounded experience of the IMF’s work and provides a unique foundation for a thought-provoking and fulfilling career as an economist.
|SEE ALSO: Central Queensland Fully Funded University Research Training Program|
The program is targeted at young economists who want to have influence on the global stage and who can bring the latest in economic thought and multidisciplinary approaches to help address key global monetary cooperation, securing financial stability, boosting international trade, promoting employment and sustainable economic growth and reducing poverty. During the tree-year program, candidates will rotate through two departmental assignments, joining economic teams working in regional and country-specific surveillance as well as fiscal, monetary, balance of payments, debts, or related issues.
To be considered for the International Monetary Fund Economist Program, you must meet the criteria listed as follows:
- Be a recent PhD graduate or be within one year of completing your PhD in a relevant field of study.
- A national of one of the International Monetary Fund member countries.
- Be under the age of 34 when you join the IMF EP program.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills.
|SEE ALSO: Ethiopian Airlines Career Training Programs for Young Graduates|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the International Monetary Fund Economist Program are to apply online by visiting the IMF Career Site. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed between now and January, with offers made in early February.
Applicants are to note that the selection process consists of multiple stages, which may run in parallel to one another. They include the following stages:
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a 30-40 minute preliminary interview.
- During the preliminary interview, you may be asked to forward your most recent university transcript from your PhD program, provide three referees and submit a research paper or one or two chapters of your dissertation.
- Successful candidates will be invited for a 60-miute virtual panel interview and will be asked to take a 40-minute online psychometric assessment.
- Offers to successful applicants will be sent out in February.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: MTN Pulse Internship Program for Undergraduate Students 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.