|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for All Developing Countries (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 29, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applicants must be willing to participate and cooperate in marketing and communications activities (Scholarship Commitments) for their Faculty/Durham University. This may include testimonials and public relations opportunities, as well as being involved in and attending Open Events, Webinars or being a class representative.
|SEE ALSO: Study In France: 2022 Sciences Po Émile Boutmy Scholarship For International Students|
Scholarships are available for most Durham University programmes, but the following programmes will be excluded from the scholarships:
- All Business School programmes at all levels
- Undergraduate Law programmes
- Any second year of a taught postgraduate programme
- PGCERT (Education)
- MA – Conservation of Archaeological and Museum Objects
- All research postgraduate programmes
|SEE ALSO: Cambridge University MBA Scholarships 2022 For International Students|
How To Apply
No separate application is required
- To be considered for one of the Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught Durham University International Scholarships (tuition fee discounts) for 2022 entry, applicants must:
- Complete the appropriate programme application process in full
- Be in receipt of a conditional offer
- Accept the offer by the deadlines specified.
No separate application is required. Once an offer of a place is made to an applicant, they will automatically be considered for a scholarship without the need for a separate application process to be completed.
- Only successful candidates will be notified of scholarship (tuition fee discount) decisions.
- Scholarship (tuition fee discount) decisions are at the discretion of the International Office and all decisions are final.
- There is no cash alternative to be offered if a place on the programme is not taken up
|⭐ Apply Next: ADB-Japan Scholarships Programme 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.