|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 22, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Do you have a special academic interest, or are you passionate about something on a practical or theoretical level? Would you like financial support for your research project, dissertation, project, or anything else? Then you should participate in our competition! Create a strong paper and receive a fine reward!
|SEE ALSO: Study In UK: 2022 University Of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship For International Students|
- High School senior attending an undergraduate institution in Fall of 2021 or 2022 year
- College students in Bachelor’s and Master’s programs
- Residency: global, international
- The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.
The winners will be awarded:
- 1st place – $2000
- 2nd place – $1000
- 3rd place – $500
|SEE ALSO: Cambridge University MBA Scholarships 2022 For International Students|
How To Apply
- High School Transcripts (unofficial is sufficient)
- Recommendation Letter (must be uploaded by the recommender to the student’s application in the platform)
- Acceptance Letter (POE) for the undergraduate or postgraduate (Masters only) institution that the student will be attending in the Fall of 2021
- More awards can be found here and applied for separately.
- Self-report GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 Masters Compare Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.